The General Business Conditions
INTERNET SHOP WWW.PIZZZZA.CZ AND PHONE DELIVERS
This business conditions is about all orders made through websites
or phone number +420 608 438 438.
These conditions are effective from 1.4.2016.
The designation of the parties
The Seller and operator for the region of Hradec Králové region and the near: ST GASTRO s.r.o, the seat of the Dlouhá 105/21, 500 03 Hradec Králové, IČ: 04498186, DIČ: CZ04498186, registred at Krajského soudu Hradec Králové, section C, insert 35989, other contact details firstname.lastname@example.org in case that the conditions afer to the seller (operator), is in the marked as conditionals PizzaPizza.
The buyer – the natural or legal person that ordered goods (foods and beverages) and it’s imports through the internet shop http://www.pizzzza.cz from using the electronic form the specific data, commissioned in the order in an online form.
The consumer – the purchaser is a natural person. That is a person, who outside the framework of their business activities or outsider the autonomous exercise of their profession with PizzaPizza or enters into a contract with them otherwise it is party to the agreement or the participant of the agreement PizzaPizza or buyer.
- The goods offered are all goods that are presented on the website http://www.pizzzza.cz, the description of the specific goods is attached directly to the goods.
- The price of the goods is always given for each item, including VAT.
- The contract can be concluded by phone - the order number is +420 608 438 438 or the contract can be concluded using electronic means. The contract concluded with the use of electronic means (form on the website http://www.pizzzza.cz) will only be deposited with PizzaPizza for the time required to complete the order, the buyer (the consumer) will be given access at the time of conclusion of the contract. Allowed. The contract can be concluded in the Czech language. No codes of conduct are required for PizzaPizza in addition to the Czech legislation.
- PizzaPizza reserves the right not to enter into a contract with buyers who have refused to pay the order price in the previous order. PizzaPizza reserves the right not to conclude a contract for delivery to certain areas that are at risk in the given period (for example poor road accessibility in some municipalities).
- The party's reply, pursuant to Section 1740 (3) of the Civil Code, with an addendum or a derogation, is not the acceptance of an offer for the conclusion of this contract, even if it does not substantially alter the terms of the offer. The parties to the treaty must agree to each other.
- For the avoidance of doubt, it is stated that no obligation between the parties is a commitment under Section 1980 of the Civil Code.
- If any of the provisions of these conditions appear to be apparent (non-existent), the effect of this defect on the other provisions of the conditions shall be assessed mutatis mutandis under Section 576 of the Civil Code.
- Accepting an order from PizzaPizza is a telephone reconciliation in the case of a telephone order. In the case of an order via an online form, the order is accepted by PizzaPizza if the PizzaPizza does not communicate by phone otherwise. Upon receipt of the order from PizzaPizza, the buyer may cancel (cancel) only with the consent of PizzaPizza. If the buyer indicates incorrect contact information when ordering (in any way), PizzaPizza is entitled to cancel (cancel) the order.
- Allergens are listed in product details. At PizzaPizza, there are no separate workspaces for processing different types of food, the trace amount of allergens will theoretically occur in all foods. General information on transportation and payment.
- When buying a package, the buyer is entitled to check the package for mechanical damage. In the event of damage, the buyer has the option of claiming a claim.
- If purchasers of goods and PizzaPizza do not incur costs for this reason, PizzaPizza is entitled to claim these costs to the buyer. The cost of transportation to the buyer and the return after non-take back is at a maximum estimated cost of 400 CZK. Buyer is required to acknowledge receipt of the goods if requested and PizzaPizza is not required to deliver the goods until confirmation of receipt.
- The deposit is not collected, payment will be made according to the chosen method of payment.
Shipping, methods of payment, delivery methods, delivery dates, delivery prices, prices for payment methods
Payment methods: payment by credit card upon handover, cash on delivery, ticket payment (Ticket
Restaurant, Sodexo, Cheque Djauners, Naše Stravenka) upon handover. Payment costs are included
in the shipping cost. All payments are made in the Czech currency, unless expressly agreed
In the case of a cash payment for a courier service delivery (our delivery), payment is required with a bank note higher than 2000, -CZK when ordering. Payment by card must be reported when ordering. Returns to PizzaPizza..
By signing the purchase agreement, the Buyer PizzaPizza agrees to process his / her contact details until such time as he / she expresses his / her disapproval of this processing. The contact details that the Buyer will provide when ordering are used exclusively for our needs and will not be provided to other entities.
Delivery methods: by courier service (our delivery) - For the use of courier service, the minimum order amount is required according to the given band, personal collection.
and surroundings : 10:00 – 24:00
Personal collection 0 CZK.
Courier service (our delivery) CZK 0 - For the use of courier service, the minimum order amount is required according to the given band
Personal collection points
PizzaPizza, Akademika Heyrovského 1178/6 500 03 Hradec Králové
Zones for Fourier service, delivery time
If the place of transport is in a given zone, then the minimum order must be used to use the courier service. Up to the minimum order counts all the ordered goods. At the same time, the usual delivery time from the order to the point of delivery in the respective zone is indicated, this reported delivery time is indicative. When ordered, the current estimated delivery time will be communicated (PizzaPizza reserves a 10-20 minute reservation in delivery accuracy). For third-party delays (accident, weather, etc.) PizzaPizza does not respond because it is a force majeure - in which case the buyer will be notified by telephone as soon as possible.
Events, discounts, bonuses, item availability, price change
ST GASTRO s.r.o. Under the brand PIZZA PIZZA produces the highest quality products using the freshest and always high-quality raw materials. Our production standards and procedures are set so that the product is always 100% quality. If, however, it happens that you are not happy for any reason, we will provide a product replacement or a refund. The place where claim is made is always the Pizza Pizza where the order was made
E-shop http://www.pizzzza.cz provides a complete list of commonly supplied goods. PizzaPizza does not guarantee the immediate availability of all items of goods. If current availability differs from the product detail, this buyer is immediately notified.
All promotions, special offers and discounts are required to report the buyer in advance when ordering. It can not be requested retroactively. Each action, special offer or discount has specific usage conditions that are part of the offer and can not be combined and added together.
PizzaPizza reserves the right to revoke, terminate or cancel any action, special offer or discount at any time without any financial or other compensation.
PizzaPizza reserves the right to repair the price of the goods prior to the dispatch of the goods if it finds that the goods were offered at the wrong price. In this case, the buyer must inform the buyer of the correct price and he / she must agree with the price adjustment. If the buyer does not agree with the new prize, PizzaPizza and the buyer are entitled to withdraw from the contract immediately.
Warranty and claims (data on rights arising from defective transactions as well as on the rights of the guarantees and other conditions for the application of these rights)
The buyer is obligated to notify PizzaPizza of the defect immediately after knowing or knowingly knowing the defect. Buyer is not entitled to defective performance if it is a defect he or she has had to encounter with the usual attention when handing over the goods.
The buyer has the right to receive a receipt for the goods when the goods are taken over. If this does not happen, the buyer is required to report it immediately on the contact telephone number. PizzaPizza is entitled to decide that an order without a duly received receipt will be delivered to the buyer free of charge, which is not a legal claim from the buyer.
Foods are for immediate consumption. Packaged goods in the original packaging (especially drinks) have a minimum shelf-life.
If the goods have a defect and the defect is defective, the buyer may request either the removal of the defect or the addition of missing or reasonable discounts. If the defect can not be removed and the goods can not be properly used, the buyer can either withdraw from the contract or claim reasonable discounts.
The buyer can not withdraw from the contract nor require the supply of new goods if he can not return the goods in the state in which they were received. That does not apply,
a) if there has been a change in status as a result of an inspection to identify the defect,
b) if the buyer used the thing before the discovery of the defect,
c) if the buyer has not been able to return the item in the unaltered state by negotiation or omission,
d) if the purchaser has consumed the goods or has changed the goods in normal use; If only in part, the buyer returns PizzaPizza what else he can return and gives PizzaPizza a refund up to the amount he would benefit from.
PizzaPizza is responsible for any defects in the merchandise that the goods have at the time of purchase by the buyer. A natural change in the characteristics of the goods can not be considered a fault. It is always necessary to use the goods purchased for the purposes for which they are intended by the manufacturer (for example, food is intended for immediate consumption rather than for storage).
In case of a justified claim, the cost of the transport is covered by PizzaPizza.
PizzaPizza will handle the complaint immediately. The buyer's PizzaPizza complaint usually informs by phone. For better complaint handling, the buyer should, in addition to the receipt (required), also submit a photograph of the item complained of (food defects).
The complaint must be made either by phone (contact phone number above) or personally at the premises where the goods were imported (indicated on the receipt). Business premises: PizzaPizza Akademika Heyrovského 1178/6 500 03 Hradec Králové
Significant breach of contract (selling a case with such a serious defect that PizzaPizza would already have known at the time of the purchase agreement, or had to know that the buyer would not have concluded the contract if he had foreseen such a defect).
In the event of a material breach of contract, the buyer has the following claims:
Removing the defect by delivering a new item
Removal of the defect
A reasonable discount on the purchase price
Withdrawal of the buyer from the contract
If the buyer does not inform PizzaPizza of choosing his right to the defect of the item sold at the latest without undue delay after notification of the PizzaPizza defect, the buyer has the rights as if there had been an irreparable breach of contract. The choice of a particular law is not allowed by the buyer without the consent of PizzaPizza, which does not apply if the buyer has requested a repair of a thing that can not be done.
Insufficient breach of contract (one that does not correspond to a substantial violation of the contract) In the case of an insubstantial breach the buyer has the following claims:
Removal of the defect
A reasonable discount on the purchase price
If PizzaPizza does not remove the defect in a timely manner (reasonable time) or refuses to remove it, the buyer may require a discount or withdraw from the contract for a non-material breach of the contract where he has already chosen to remove the defect.
Protection of personal data
Buyers agree to collect, store, and process personal information provided to the trustee (ie PizzaPizza). This consent is granted for all data transmitted by phone, contained in the order form or otherwise transmitted, for an indefinite period of time. The Buyer is aware of his rights under Sections 12 and 21 of Act No. 101/2000 Coll. On the Protection of Personal Data. All data are collected and processed solely for the purposes of client identification and for inclusion in the database for the purpose of sending commercial communications via electronic means pursuant to Act 480/2004 Coll. Data will not be passed on except for surrender to public authorities in the event of an existing incident and with the exception of those who are under a duty of confidentiality.